Coilable flexible line tubing made of thermoplastic lining, a helically wound reinforcing layer, and an outer thermoplastic jacket that effectively resists high pressure, corrosion, and impact while reducing installation costs.
Built to exceed the industry requirements of API, ASTM, and CSA standards. Connections are made with robust, leak-proof fittings, available in two corrosion-resistant material options. abrasion resistant, low friction and have higher flow rates compared to steel alternatives.
- Approximately 50% reduction in installation equipment size and up to 35% savings in installation costs compared to steel pipe.
- Impact resistant design eliminates the need for sand backfill.
- 20-year UV shelf life protects tubing while in service or storage.
- Lower operating costs due to corrosion resistant design.
- HDPE liner provides excellent chemical resistance.